Green Umbrella is a nonprofit organization working to improve the economic vitality and quality of life in the region around Cincinnati by maximizing the collective impact of individuals and organizations dedicated to environmental sustainability. Your tax-deductible donation will support:
• Action Teams, each driving progress on prioritized environmental sustainability initiatives relating to Local Food, Waste Reduction, Energy, Land, Watershed, Transportation, and Outdoor Recreation;
• Tri-State Trails: our regional trails alliance working to connect people and places through a regional trails network that promotes vibrant communities and equitable access to active transportation and outdoor recreation;
• Greater Cincinnati Regional Food Policy Council, which promotes a healthy, equitable and sustainable food system for residents of Greater Cincinnati;
• Summits and forums on environmental best practices, including the Midwest Regional Sustainability Summit;
• Great Outdoor Weekend: one of the largest outdoor sampler events in the country, with 10,000 people participating in 150+ free outdoor recreation and nature awareness activities in 3 states over 2 days every September;
• Kids Outdoor Adventure Expo: the largest action-oriented environmental education and nature awareness event for children in the Midwest, where 5,000 children annually get to fish, paddle, climb, and bike, as well as learn how to compost and recycle, protect wildlife, and prevent water pollution;
• MeetMeOutdoors.com, our region’s only, comprehensive resource for outdoor recreation and nature activities in the Tri-state area;
• Fiscal Sponsorship and incubation of projects including the Taking Root tree planting campaign, the Cincinnati Recycles project, and Produce Perks.
Green Umbrella is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID 31-1770299. Thank you for your support!
Please note: If your donation is going to a specific program or event, please specify in the "Comment" box below.
Support Green Umbrella through AmazonSmile:
1. Start by visiting smile.amazon.com.
2. Then, a portion of every qualifying purchase you make on AmazonSmile will support our work!
Support Green Umbrella through Kroger Community Rewards:
1. Start by registering online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Click on "Sign In/Register"
2. Enter Green Umbrella's name or NPO number (11526) OR select our organization from list and click on confirm.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.