Organization: Cincinnati Red Bike
- Red Bike is leading a series of bike rides on Thursday evenings July through October. Check out a bike with your Red Bike pass or bring your own bike. We’ll meet at a station and check out different bike infrastructure across the Greater Cincinnati area -- trails, lanes, paths, oh my! We’ll visit some of our favorite roadways and parts of town. Goal of 10-12 mph pace. Everyone is invited to participate! Ride starts at 6:00 PM. Dress appropriately. Wear a helmet. Bring water and food to stay hydrated and nourished.
FB event pages: https://fb.me/e/1HV75unk1
- 7/22 - Friendship Park to Lunken Airport Loop / Meet at: Friendship Park Station, 1117 Riverside Drive,
- 8/19 - Clifton to Wasson Way Trail / Meet at: Short Vine & Corry Station, 2604 Vine Street,
- 9/16 - Riverfront to Riverfront / Meet at: Smale Riverfront Park, 5 W Mehring Way,
- 10/21 - OTR to Lick Run Greenway / Meet at: Washington Park Station, 14th St and Elm Street